In the business dev area, handling a new vertical in a software services firm. steps to take to put in place a business strategy to attract customers?
Congratulations on your new opportunity.
For any business strategy to work, you must have the following:
- A clear, articulable mission or objective
- Buy-in from the entire group
- Ownership from each member of the group
- A system to measure the success of the strategy
- A well-defined customer persona including their pain points/ frustrations
- How you will solve those problems
Those are the elements of putting a strategy in place. Many in your position overlook key points: buy-in from the group and relentless obsession with solving the problem of the customer.
Your opportunity sounds interesting; I'd love to help you more and offer specific next steps.
If that would be of benefit to you, please reserve some time and book a call here on Clarity and we can get into a very specific plan for you.
All the best,