Here is my list of seven recommended books:
(1) The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company - Steve Blank and Bob Dorf
(2) Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup by Bill Aulet
(3) The Founder's Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup - Noam Wasserman
(4) Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers - By Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
(5) Here's the Pitch: How to Pitch Your Business to Anyone, Get Funded, and Win Clients by Martin Soorjoo
(6) HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations by Nancy Duarte
(7) Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist - by Brad Feld et al
For inspiration, I would recommend the biographies of Richard Branson & Steve Jobs. Some of the best lessons to come from these books revolve around the importance of hard work, perseverance, and how to pick yourself back up when things don't go your way.
There are so many other books I could point you to, but to start with try http://37signals.com/rework - I have seen first-hand through my consulting experience some of these recommendations help early-stage startups.