I'm doing research on leading organizations in the world that offer services to entrepreneurs such as grants, consultency services, feasibility studies.. Etc
I'm looking for commercial companies as well as government organizations that offer such services, the aim of my research is to find out what services are common between them and what is really attracting demand.
Currently I found this organization: http://www.ec.co/
And I'm looking for more
Thanks in advance for your support
I currently work at Idealab and the body of knowledge and level of support for entrepreneurs is outstanding. I worked at 3 start-ups prior to joining Idealab and feel like I've learned as much in the past year here as I did at any of the start-ups. Plus the people here truly want to help and are good people.
The Idealab model is unusual in that 70% of our companies are ones that we spin up from internal ideas. But the other 30% are companies we invest in during a seed round. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to know more about what we do.
UP Global http://www.up.co/ & Kaufman Foundationhttp://www.kauffman.org/ are two great organizations that support entrepreneurs. I am not sure about the services they offer and how they compare to what you are talking about, but they are a good place to start.
In New Zealand there is a business incubator / accelerator in every large city
Auckland - The Icehouse
Dunedin - Upstart
Wellington - Lightning Lab (digital) and CreativeHQ
All offer residency, access to grants and other funding (matched through VCNZ), expertise, market validation and consultancy coaching.