As per the current pandemic situation that has badly affected some of the sectors in almost all the countries. The best idea is to invest in online business and plan to shift your offline stores online, just to expand your customer reach.
Currently there is an increasing demand for online grocery, food, medicine and liquor delivery, keeping aside the evergreen eCommerce business-like fashion, beauty and gadgets/ electronic items.
Some popular online business ideas that are in the most profitable online business ideas are:
1) Online Food ordering and delivery business
2) Online Grocery Delivery Business
3) Liquor and Wine eCommerce Business
4) ePharmacy/ Online Medicine delivery Business
5) Pet Food Delivery Business
6) Online Vegan Food Delivery Business
7) Nutritional Supplement eCommerce Business
8) Funeral Products Delivery Business
9) Online Board Games Delivery Business
10) Beauty & Personal Care Products Business
11) Online Meat & Sea Food Delivery Business
For more details related to the above-mentioned business ideas, you can go through the link: https://www.fatbit.com/fab/top-10-online-business-ideas-for-2021/?=p
Other Online Business idea that is best to get started with are niche-specific like:
1) Online Office Food Ordering & Delivery Business
2) Online Airport Food Delivery Business
3) Online Homemade Food Delivery Business
4) Cloud Kitchen/ Delivery-Only Kitchen Business
5) Online Meal delivery Business
For the above mentioned niche-specific business ideas and detailed information on the scope for growth you can read the article: https://www.fatbit.com/fab/online-business-ideas-food-ordering-delivery/?=pu
Personally, I feel if you are into the food business you should definitely plan to expand your business by starting your online food delivery service and capture the opportunity to earn greater profits. For a restaurant owner, the online food delivery business is the best online business idea as digitalization is the new trend.
If you need more clarity on how to start an online food delivery business? I think the following article has all answers to your online food business-related question including what features your online food delivery platform must have: