Patti J Hultstrand has recently worked at the Arizona Department of Education as a Communications Specialist for nearly two years working on website, public relations, internal and external publications, and awards/scholarships coordinating.
She has been a graphic designer for twenty-eight years in her own company through contract projects and at a print shop for fourteen years. She has produced everything including full marketable products such as books, print magazines, catalogs, program books, and newspapers.
In 2008, Patti had become the Publisher/CEO of Az Publishing Services, LLC, a publishing company specializing in books. She has assisted approximately 70 authors with their book production, marketing and distribution. She has worked on 167+ book projects for other authors since 2009.
As PJ Hultstrand, she is a published author of several fiction series, and an award-winning author self-help book on developing media kits.
• Managing Editor experience since 2011 for several niche newspapers.
• Author of seven books, multiple short stories, articles and blog posts since 2009.
• Publisher/Editor/Designer of 167+ books in print and eBooks since 2009.
• Convention speaker/participant for multiple events in Phoenix, Tucson, and Los Angeles.
• Internet Radio Show Personality/Interviewer for three years.
• Convention Chair and Publicity Director for several years of local conventions.
• Social Media development for several niche newspapers and organizations.
• Ghost Writing eBooks and articles for contract customers.