I'm expert in coaching founders and executives to lead their businesses through exponential growth, from initial product/market fit to massive scale.
As an executive, I've done so several times, for example at Uber, WeWork, and Knotel. As a leader, you must be aware of all functions of the organization, pick the right talent to lead them and make them work in perfect sync to achieve exponential scale. I developed a methodology for this which became my bread and butter, and there's nothing more exciting than working with different leaders every day and see it in action.
From the perspective of a founder or CEO, scaling up your business implies being able to lead and coordinate all business functions in the process of exponential growth, embody your culture as a leader through your actions, predict and eliminate bottlenecks before they appear, and create a sustainable operating process that is financially efficient.
My support includes and is not limited to:
- the strategy of scaling up: how to approach growth and expansion as the leader of your company,
- growing your product into an existing or new market, vertical and horizontal growth, launching new products;
- marketing/sales: how to incentivize teams in B2C and B2B sales, sales processes optimization, lean marketing strategies, finding the best way to grow with the least investment,
- internationalization and global expansion: how to approach replicating your success in new geographies and markets,
- organizational architecture and talent: acquiring the best executive team, when and whom to hire for different functions, and so on.