Hello! This is Oz. I left my corporate Sr.Art Director job (which was a great experience) and have been running my own business for 4 years now. I worked with 200+ clients. When I left my job I used to make little less than 6 figures, in 1 year I managed to hit 6 figures on my own and rapidly increased from there to where I am now. Currently working with my dream clients (global brands, government jobs, VR/AR interface designs, influencer with 2M+ followers and many more).
Looking forward to hearing your story, answering your questions & telling you all about personalized next steps to take on your Freelance UI/UX Design career.
Please expect to get simplified very straight forward recommendations from me. To me building a successful UI/UX design career is simple as long as all steps are followed and most importantly if you do have the desire.
Within this 1 hour long mentoring call will go through:
• Learning about your story.
• Sharing information about me, my story, work, experiences.
• Tips on next steps on how to find "good" clients.
• Providing personalized recommendations to level up your skills.
• If you do have any work providing constructive feedback on your work and giving quick tips on how to evolve your portfolio.
• If you do not have any work (which is totally fine, that's why we are connecting), providing you kick starting tips on creating amazing portfolio.
• Replying to your questions.
• We will draw a road map together and we can connect further and I can constantly follow up with you if you are interested.
Over years I proved myself many times that taking the first step is the hardest but also half the journey. So let's jump on this call and get things moving.
Looking forward to hearing more about you & who you want to become.