11 years of Networking and Network Security experience working as a Network Architect and Senior Network Engineer. Extensive experience with multi-vendor environments serving global Telecom infrastructure of such industry giants as BHP (Oil&Gas), CN (Railway), Ericsson (Telco). Also, a solid experience with numerous Vendors, Systems Integrators, Distributors and ISP companies.
● Network infrastructure analysis and design (HLD and LLD)
● IP Network Deployment and Configuration
● IP Network Audit and Support
● End-to-end network troubleshooting
● IP Network OAM
● Solutions’ implementation leading
● Migration and implementation planning
● IT Project leading
● Product experience
● Juniper Routers and Firewalls – M7i/10, ISG-1k/2k, SRX
● Extreme Networks Switches – Summit48Si, Black Diamond
● Ericsson Smart Edge/ Redback SE-100,400,600,800,1200& SSR
● F5 – LTM 3600/GTM(DNS)
● Palo Alto – PA-5060
● Cisco – ASR920/1001, ISR4331/4221, C819, IE3000, 3850, 2960, Nexus 9/7/2k, Catalyst etc...
● Technology competence
● Routing and Switching and Firewall technologies
● Local and Global traffic management based on F5 LTM/GTM
● Cloud technologies based on AWS and Azure
● SDWAN Viptela
● Automation and Network programmability along with Python scripting
● Data Centre technologies – vPC, FEX, FabricPath, OTV, VXLAN etc.
● Routing Protocols such as MP-BGP/BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS,RIP, MPLS etc.
● Network Security based on Palo Alto best practices
● Routing policies and Firewall Filters
● VPNs – GRE, DMVPN, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN
● WLAN – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
● and more
● CCIE R&S #50134/CCDP/CCNA Security/DevNet, AWS/Azure Architect, PCNSA, F5-CA, JNCIP-SP, ITIL, Bachelor or Computer Science