I Will Help You Take a Strategic Approach to Executing Your Flips for Best ROI.
Expertise in the key facets of the fix-and-flip game that you have to be able to manage to minimize issues and achieve your goals:
1. Research & Acquisition – The most important stage. This is where you make your money. How well do you understand the market? Choosing the wrong property or the wrong location will set you for failure right from the onset. Who’s helping you in your search?
2. Budgeting – Ensuring that you include all the correct expenses so that you have a clear view of what your profit will be. Are you sure you’ve accounted for hard and soft costs? Do you have a contingency plan and budget? Thoughtful planning of floorplan design and level of finishes that match the buyer expectations.
3. Construction Team – Crucial that you put the right team together that will do the work within budget and on time. Are you GC’ing or are you subbing some of it?
4. Renovation Process – Do you have an action plan? How often will you be at the site? A close eye on the renovation once you get started is key.
5. Selling – Who’s selling the property? The right selling agency is crucial. Staging is also important.
6. In-Contract/Escrow – Once you get into contract, how do you ensure you keep the buyer. How to negotiate fixes and credits.
As you can see, I take a methodical approach to this business that has helped me have a high success rate and profitability. I can help you put that same filter for your projects or answer any questions you may have on projects in progress.
Thanks and look forward to talking with you.