Czech Entrepreneur | Co-founder of Zlingo | Multiple Start Up Initiatives | Managing Member | COO | Start Up Support | Operations & Management | Finance | Philomath
I can help analyze and improve business ideas, problems, strategies, and operations. I can solve issues in small start ups, high growth players, and even do proof of concept talks where I poke holes in your ideas and try to fix them up later.
Send me a email, if i find your work personally interesting I will help free of charge. firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus 80% of your energy on what he tells you to do. This will be sufficient to do your job well. Then focus the other 20% on doing what you know will support the company and help it get in the right direction. Do not directly oppose what your boss wants.When upper management sees that something is wrong in your unit not only will they see the 80% that he did wrong but also the 20% that you did right. This will hopefully get you promoted and him demoted.