I started recruiting for the mobile technology space back in 1997. I have been personally involved with designing and deploying mobile recruitment strategies since 2008. I have delivered numerous 1:1, as well as corporate training sessions on how to integrate mobile technology to connect and engage with candidates.
In 2011, I founded North America’s premier mobile recruiting conference (MREC) to elevate discussion around mobile innovation for recruiting. In 2013, my team built a free mobile sourcing app for talent sourcing.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN FROM ME?
I am available to help coach and mentor in any of the following topics (*select one topic or multiple):
(1.) Mobile Sourcing & Content Management:
* The #1 way to automate talent sourcing on mobile
* 10 Productivity apps for recruiters
* 6 Top cloud content management tools
* 10 Ways to mobile-optimize your recruiting desk
(2.) Email Optimization for Mobile:
* How to optimize email for mobile devices
* 4 Best Practices for Mobile Email Marketing
* 5 Steps to an ideal email campaign
* The best and worst times to send emails
* How to integrate SMS with Email
(3.) SMS & Messaging Apps for Recruiting:
* Mobile Messaging Rules & Guidelines (Do’s, Don’ts, and pitfalls to avoid)
* The benefits of using SMS in your recruitment marketing mix
* Web-to-text services: SMTP vs. SMPP and why it matters
* Top 3 DIY text-messaging solutions for recruiters
* Top 3 Messaging apps for recruiters
(4.) Mobile Security & BYOD Compliance
* 4 Practical steps for maintaining BYOD security.
* The rise of BYOD (bring your own device) and what it means for employers
* Is there a topic related to mobile recruiting you would like to cover which has not been discussed? Make sure to set up a time and let's talk.