Hi, I’m Michael Lopez, and I help business owners generate more leads through great writing.
After struggling to find a fit for myself in the entertainment industry and corporate America, I blended my love for marketing, psychology, and writing into a flourishing career in the world of copywriting.
Since then I’ve written for and been featured in The Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, New York Magazine, NPR, Buzzfeed, Funny Or Die, and more.
And, I’ve also:
* Worked with platinum-selling, Grammy award-winning recording artists and their coaches
* Written copy in the food distribution , supplement, and health & wellness industries, for companies that have done $1 million+ a year in sales
* Ghostwritten non-fiction books, ranging from nutrition to business
Written web and sales copy for a variety of different industries
* Created beautiful (and of course, responsive) Facebook ads for myself, and others
* Trained under, and learned from, some of the very best copywriters around (bringing that wealth of knowledge to you at a bargain)