Before you had employees, all you had to worry about, was to lead, manage, and motivate yourself - that was easy for you.
Now, your success is depended upon how your employees perform - which is no longer easy for you :-(
Employees don't come to work, for free, in order to make share holders richer. :-(
01. What sort of personality traits should you be looking for, when hiring top employees?
02. What sort of personality traits should you be looking to avoid, if you don't want to make any hiring mistakes? (It's becoming more and more difficult, legally, to terminate employees, and it will only get even more difficult, especially in places like California)
03. What questions should you NEVER use during job interviews? Did you know, with these type of wrong questions, only good actors can give you good answers, and you really don't want to hire good actors, for they will turn into a different person, on their 91st day on the job!
04. What sort of questions should you be asking, to find out if the candidates are telling the truth?
05. How do you motivate employees for higher performance?
06. How do you coach your employees?
07. How do you overcome your own feeling of uneasiness, when it comes to disciplinary actions, or even termination?
08. How do you manage/lead your former co-workers and your friends?
09. How do you manage/lead the person who also wanted the position/promotion that you just got, who is also your friend, and is not happy he/she didn't get the position/promotion?
10. How do you manage/lead technical people?
11. What is the number 1 thing you can no longer do, now you are the leader?
12. How to become more influential and persuasive?
13. What is the secret to getting others to want to hear what you have to say, and take action too?
14. How to deal with "Difficult People"?
15. How to become the kind of leader that others would love to follow?
16. How to figure out what your employees are thinking/feeling but are not telling you?
17. How to bring out the best in people?
18. Do you know what your employees want/need/crave from you?
19. How do you figure out what your employees want/need/crave from you?
20. How are you measuring productivity? Are you measuring the wrong things?
21. How do you get employees to want to go that extra mile? To give you more than 100%?
22. How do you help your employees to understand each other better?
23. How do you help your employees to understand you better?
24. How do you improve your understanding of the true meaning and intention behind every word, sentence, conversation, email?
25. How to tell if an employee is truly inspired and motivated, vs giving you the lip service and can't wait to get back to playing computer games, watching youtube video, chat on social media, and busy job hunting?
26. How do you deal with bureaucracy? in house rules that get in the way?
27. Why should you delegate? Who should you delegate what tasks to? How to delegate? What tasks should you NEVER delegate away? What's going to happen to your career/business if you don't delegate? How to overcome your feeling of uneasiness when it comes to delegating more?
28. How to prevent yourself from accidentally demotivate people, while trying to motivate them?
Did you know, different people have different reasons for being part of your dream/team? For example: Employees' reasons for coming to work, is often totally different from that of yours!!! If you project your reason for your passion onto your employees, it may not end well. You need to figure out, what is the reason and motivation, for each and every single individual team member on your team. And this is not something you can ask them point blank, because they may not be able to articulate, and often they are too shy to tell you what their true reason is. So how do you figure it out?
It is now your responsibility to provide the following to your employees:
But where do you get all or even any of the above?
Are you ready to take your career, your business, your self development, your personal growth, and most importantly - your team... all to the next level?
Email me your questions, schedule a call, and let me help you get there and get there fast!