I can help you understand software development and IT, help you with managing offshore or onshore resources, or aid in optimizing or building your tech organization. 19 years as architect, and CTO. Built/architected a SaaS application with 28 million lines of code that calculated the largest tax returns in the world (>250 million balances for a single federal return), all at 1/5th the cost of industry average.
I have also worked @ Microsoft as a consultant to their enterprise customers in retail, eCommerce, government, and entertainment.
1. Tech interviews. Don't know your FizzBuzz from your ternary tree? I do... Help weed out the 80% of software developers that don't know the basics
2. Offshoring. Having managed offshore teams of 65+, I can help you build, optimize, or grow your offshore team
3. Software Architecture. I have built/architected high performance reporting systems, memory profilers, distributed parallel processing systems, and complete MVVM architectures.
4. Tech for the Non-techie. I can help educate you on software development, IT and product management.
5. Technical review. Want a 3rd party review of your IT, software development, or development processes? I have done agile, SDLC, have certifications as MCSD and MCSE, and built systems on AWS, Azure, and self-hosted.
6. Software/Architecture review. In 90% of cases a relatively quick (2-3 days) review can highlight potential architecture or software design issues.
7. Offshore software project management. I can help you be more successful using eLance, oDesk or another offshore partner to build software, having managed 5 larger offshore projects (>$10k) and numerous small projects.
I have also worked remotely for 13 years and can help you setup or optimize your virtual team.