Interview Expert* Executive Career & Transition Coach*Executive Search & Leadership Consultant *Bestselling Author - Passionate about helping Job Seekers thoroughly prepare to ace their interviews!
As a Career Coach & Strategist, Best-Selling Author, Business Owner and CPA; I bring more than 25 years of strong business acumen, Executive Search experience and a passion for helping senior Professionals up-level their Careers and excel in the corporate environment.
Having conducted more than 20,000 interviews, and coached dozens of senior executives, has given me unique insight into how “superstars” perform at top level and quickly become the “stand-out” Candidate on the most selective and exclusive short-lists.
There are no accidents when it comes to success. There are traits and specific things that they do. Few if any are naturally blessed with being great from the get go. Most have carefully honed their skills and those skills; make them look effortlessly competent and completely comfortable even in the most stressful interviews and situations.
These are the very skills that I teach. My areas of expertise include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Assisting candidates that are "stuck" and addressing those who feel overwhelmed. Helping job seekers who have been out of the market for many years learn the skills to successfully re-enter the market feeling well prepared and confident.
2. Helping Candidates negotiate Salary increases both internally (usually in conjunction with a Performance Review) and when accepting a new position.
3. Preparing Candidates for a Performance Review in a way that makes it impossible for their boss to not give them an increase in salary and a great review
4. Addressing the problem of ageism with mature Candidates, who believe that they can’t get a job. We “blow-away” the concept of ageism and replace it with an admirable list of incredible expertise, accomplishments and corporate successes.
5. Helping new Employees successfully ‘Onboard’, so that they are immediately comfortable with quick successes and garner great reviews right out of the gate
6. Teaching Candidates to hone your Leadership skills and become the kind of leader that is held up as a role-model for others in their Company and much, much more
There is not an aspect of Career Coaching, Strategy, Transition, Performance Review and Leadership Development that I have not had experience in; so if you want to work with a results driven Career Coach, and be thoroughly prepared to ace your next interview, and expedite your career, let’s work together!