Creator of the Kilimanjaro app, author of "Get To Know Your Backyard Opportunity" & "Start With A Story," Organiser of passion projects.
1. How to take initiative right where you are and start an interview project built around your passion (including the 15 question test to find your passion).
2. How to use writing as a strong platform for any project and how to use it at your level to get people to hear you and create value.
3. How to present an idea (your project) before a professional, a business owner, or someone you'd like to connect with, and do it on a win-win basis.
4. How to set appointments with professionals, follow up, and make them stick.
5. How this project will help you begin to grow your conversational skills if you feel like you are not a people person and want to overcome it.
6. How to write daily blog posts while the project is ongoing and improve your writing skills, in 21 days or more.
7. How to interview people in an easy, fun, and natural way.
Having built the Kilimanjaro app from the ground up, I will share my experience and lessons to help you:
1. Actually get the idea out of your head
2. Design a beautiful prototype that makes sense and people can interact with.
3. Tools to host your data and how to find developers to work with ( if you are not a developer)
4. How to divide your development needs into pieces and hire developers for it and save money.
5. How to create beautiful mockups and screenshots to advertise your app.
6. How to build an app from one code base for both the Google Playstore and the Apple Appstore.
I will share the process I followed to turn my 21-Day interviewing small business project into a published book, and how you can, if you have a valuable/teachable experience, do the same. I will cover topics like:
1. How to find teachable value in your experience.
2. How to organize it into meaningful content.
3. How to tell your story in an engaging way.
3. How to create chapters for your book.
4. How to sprinkle useful lesson filled stories from your experience into your book.
5. How to gather all the content before you even start writing---that way the writing process itself is easier.
6. How to find the key themes of your story and how they make sense to your eventual readers.
Having published "Get To Know Your Backyard Opportunity" and "Start With A Story" my experience will:
1. Help you overcome many of your private fears about launching
2. Help you prepare for launch by building an email list
3. How to test your book's idea while you are writing
4. How to share sample chapters leading up to launch,
5. How to build coherent chapters and weave engaging stories into your writing
6. How to presale your book before you actually launch
7. Introduce you to writing tools you may not know of to ease the process---tools to design a book cover, editing, share sample chapters, etc.
8. How to sell your books in packages and make more in sales.