Kimberly Fay Campbell _____________________________________________________
UCLA - BA - Political Science/SMU - Paralegal Certificate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mergers/Acquisitions Securities Regulations Electronic Data Rooms
Corporate Governance Accounts Receivable Collections Clients Liaison
Business Entity Formation Intellectual Property (Trademarks) Database Management
Corporate Refinance Liquor Licensing Online Legal Research
Civil Litigation Estate Planning Family Law
FIRST TRUST LEGAL OF COACHELLA VALLEY, Palm Desert, CA 2012- present
Paralegal/Legal Document Preparer/Fundraising Consultant for own company.
• Independent Paralegal
• Family Law, Civil Litigation, Corporate Compliance (licensing and permits) and Trademarks.
• Fundraising Consultant for The Wrecking Crew Documentary Film Project
FTLOR, LLC, La Quinta, CA & Coeur d’Alene, ID 2007-2011
Paralegal/ Legal Compliance and Fundraising Consultant for own company.
• Avon Fundraising , Coeur d’Alene, ID – Fundraising for schools, charities and all organizations. 2009-2010
• Byron J. Cornelius, Attorney at Law, Palm Desert, CA – Probate Case Management . 2008-2009
• Hilton Hotels Corporation, La Quinta, CA – Liquor License transfer and new application for La Quinta Resort & Club. 2007
• Marywood Palm Valley School, Rancho Mirage, CA– School merger tax resolution with County of Riverside. 2007
• Family Intervention Center and Services, Lakewood, CA – End of year Capital Campaign. Raised over $105,550 2007-2009
for substance abuse treatment.
• Development Campaign for inner city school facing closure – San Bernardino Diocese, CA 2007-2008
LAW OFFICES OF MATT H. MORRIS, La Quinta, CA 2008-2009
• Civil Litigation – discovery, calendaring, pleadings preparation
• Estate Planning – conservatorships, wills and trust
• Accounts receivable collections
• Business Entity compliance – update corporate minutes, file appropriate docs with Secretary of State.
• Desert Bar Association – duties for President Elect for local bar association.
• One girl office, position includes preparation of all documents, calendaring, court filings, research, new client development.
PUBLIC SERVICE LAW CORPORATION OF 2008
THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION, Indio, CA
Paralegal/Director for Indio Legal Aid Office
• Work with volunteer lawyers on pro bono cases for clients that qualify.
• Civil Litigation • Family Law • Guardianships • Conservatorships.
XAVIER COLLEGE PREPARATORY HIGH SCHOOL, Palm Desert, CA 2006-2007
Director of Development for new Catholic Jesuit High School.
• Set up 1st Development Office for School
• Maintained donor database
• Developed and ran 1st Annual end of the school year campaign for various operational needs for the school.
• Assisted with ongoing grant opportunities for school.
KSL RESORTS, La Quinta, CA 1998-2006
Paralegal/Legal Compliance Manager for hospitality industry holding and management corporation.
• As Paralegal/Manager perform maintenance of all managed business entities including preparing for closings, public offerings, financing and all legal corporate transactions and agreements.
• Oversee all federal, state, and local compliance of management contracts and owned entities including liquor licensing, license and permits, and trademark regulations.
• Perform due diligence procedures, completing online factual searchers to provide comprehensive, legally sound background of corporate entities.
• Managed production of stock, stock options and profit interests for senior management and directors.
• Coordinated CMBS refinancings for the Company which involved restructuring of Company’s subsidiaries.
• Assisted with assembling material and setting up electronic database for the sale of the stock of the Company.
• Over the course of tenure, managed all compliance duties for acquisition and/or sales of seven properties with each valued at between $275 and $375 million.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
ABA Paralegal Certificate, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
Gonzaga Preparatory High School, Spokane, WA, Development Committee, Member 2009-2010
Diocese of San Bernardino, CA, Office of Catholic Schools, Committee Board Member 2006-2009
Sacred Heart Catholic School, Palm Desert, CA, Parent Board Member 2001-2004/School Board Member 2004-2007
American Business Woman’s Association, Member (held various board positions) 1999-2005
AYSO Soccer Board Member, 2000-2004AYSO Soccer Board Member, La Quinta, CA, 2000-2004