Its a great feeling, living in your purpose. I discovered mine a long time ago as a child when all my friends and even strangers came to me with their "deepest darkest secrets". Its a gift to be the one people trust without hesitation.
I do have official title of a Certified Master Life Coach and Christian Counselor. I have 6 years of professional and voluntary pastoral care experience and am well educated with the following credentials:
- Masters degree in Human Services Counseling with an emphasis in Christian Ministries
- Bachelors of Arts in Theology
- Bachelors in Business Management
- Associate of Arts in Psychology
- Certification as a Master Life Coach and in Time Management Coaching.
I feel, however, my greatest qualification for helping others are my own personal life experiences. I have not had an easy life, but every test, every trial, every pain, gave me an amazing testimony that I now use as a tool to help others. I hope my triumphs will give hope, encourage and lead others to God as the ultimate Healer.