An entrepreneur and mobile enthusiast at heart, Karim is currently involved in a couple mobile startups, Coffee Meets Bagel and Fabric. At Coffee Meets Bagel, he leads the Android team and spearheads mobile development initiatives. He advises Fabric on mobile strategy, product, and technology.
He's earned an MBA from the University of Florida and a bachelors degree in computer science from the University of California.
He was also a tech reviewer for the book Pro Android 4, a co-author for the book Instant GSON, and is currently a part-time Android instructor.
• Technically skilled, motivational leader with excellent communication skills, incredible drive, and a great ability to think outside the box.
• Well-versed in many disciplines in the mobile industry from application production to network research & development. Have dealt with all major US carriers and European carriers as well.
• Proven web-developer and founder of web-development company with knowledge of both the private and enterprise sectors.
• A self-starter possessing the talents and awareness to succeed and excel in the business and corporate world.
• Excellent public speaker and evangelist.
* Software Engineering: Java ME, J2SE, J2EE, Android, XML
* Database Administration: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle