1) When we work hard, we get everything, even if there is a competition!
2) He is doing a Bachelor of Business Administration (accounting & finance) currently.
3) Jonathan Després writes about science, disruptive technologies, finance, administration and management.
4) The first objective to an accountant is to help entrepreneurs to take good decisions.
5) He was admitted to the Harvard Business School in the entrepreneurial program.
He has experience in futuring (applied futurity), future technologies & scientific fields, communities, researches, big concepts of the future and he is keeping an effective information management strategy with over a decade of experiences exploring long term technological change and its impact on society.
His business: Vivify Trucks. (C.E.O.) https://www.vivifytrucksi.ai
Level 0 is your everyday vehicle with no automation
Level 1 offers driver assistance like cruise control and lane assist
Level 2 is partial automation, which requires the driver to still be engaged, but handles things like speed, steering, and braking
Level 3 is conditional automation. This essentially allows vehicles to drive fully automated in specific weather and driving conditions
Level 4 is high automation where vehicles are fully autonomous in specific use-cases. This is the stage where regulations, and a lack of unified focus on the technology to use are holding progress back.
Level 5 is full automation. In this scenario, you wouldn’t need wheels or pedals, and humans would never need to interfere with the driving process.
Let's change the world for the better!