Let's Setup Your First Online Store for Success.
Ecommerce can be a little confusing when you are first getting into it.
If you are currently trying to build your very first online store and about to tear your hair out trying to figure out this whole new techonology puzzle, stop sweating it. I'm your man.
Here are just some of the things I can help you with:
1. Picking the right shopping cart for your particular business (and make sure you are not either paying for unnecessary features – or worse – missing a key feature and then going through the pain of doing it all again on a new platform!)
2. Setting up a payment gateway for you to receive online payments from your customers directly through your ecommerce store (and not just PayPal), or by phone – all while avoiding costly setup or monthly fees typically associated with new merchant accounts.
3. Integrating shipping carriers for live quotes from UPS, USPS, or FedEx with your preferred shopping cart.
4. Reviewing your server capabilities for needed tech upgrades to build a secure online store (SSL certificates, static IPs, etc.) and prevent security issues in the future if you are hosting your own website.
5. Any questions about some of the major shopping carts like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.
6. Wordpress General Design/Development Questions
What are you waiting for? Stop wasting time trying to figure out the thousand-piece technology puzzle of ecommerce and start concentrating on building a business already!
Hope to talk to you soon.