Kelly Services Shire/Takeda - Round Lake, IL
March 2019 to Present
• Supports all local manufacturing operations
• Inspects manufactured product for irregularities or defects
• Supplies components, small parts, glassware, tubing, etc. to cell culture and purification areas
• Operates general production equipment (such as labelers, parts washers, autoclave, stir plates, etc.)
• Completes relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines
• Manually cleans all portable equipment and small parts
• Participates on Continuous Improvement Teams
• Receives and distributes supplies into the production area as necessary
• Performs daily cleaning of the production area to maintain in GMP fashion
• Embody the Takeda Leadership Behaviors: Be Positive. Be Accountable. Be Results-Driven. Be an Excellent Manager of Self and Others.
• May perform other duties as assigned
Amazon - Kenosha, WI
May 2017 to December 2018
working in the trailers building walls, working in the palletize area building pallets, scanning and stacking totes for shipment in the transshipment area, working in the flat sort area both inducting and jam clearing, and TDR team duties.
Manpower - Waukegan, IL
January 2013 to August 2017
Responsible for following drug making recipes per BOP. Retrieve and supplies and raw materials and mixing schedules. Clean and maintain efficiency of machine's. Use forklift to retrieve raw materials for production.
Pharmacy Technician Intern
Walgreens - Waukegan, IL
June 2012 to May 2013
• Assisted health care providers with answering questions by phone and referrals inquiries to the pharmacist.
• Maintained pharmacy inventory, checked pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level.
• Re-stocked medications and supplies, expedited orders, and verified receipts.
• Removed outdated medications, maintained a safe and clean pharmacy; and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
AbbVie - Lake Forest, IL
May 2012 to January 2013
• Prep and cook food according to specification.
• Bake, fry and grill chicken. Steam vegetables and make omelets.
• Serve food, make cold sandwiches, and cook hamburgers.
• Slice and cut up various fruits.
• Assist chef with preparing and cooking food.
• Wash and clean kitchen equipment, sweep and mop floors.
Certificate in Pharmacy Technician
College of Lake County - Waukegan, IL
March 2011 to April 2015
Fire Academy & CPR - North Chicago, IL
May 2014 to August 2014