TEPERSONAL INFORMATION Job Marando Mokaya
0735791010 ; 0792481821
Sex Male | Date of birth 15/04/1985 | Nationality Kenyan
(Feb2010 – March 2011)
Randtech Solutions, P.o Box 462-00200, Ngong Hills.
Responsibilities (technical effort management)
• Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing need and requirements.
• Keep the director well informed of status of development and serve as liaison between development staff and the director.
• Consistently deliver high quality services to clients.
• Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
• Provide technical direction for the development, design and research for system integration and client engagement.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
(2006 - 2009)
(2001 – 2004)
(1994-2000) President’s DNA Initiative Training
Certificate in Advanced and Emerging DNA Techniques and Technologies.
MEASURE Evaluation UNC Carolina Population Center
Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
National Institute of Health
Certificate in Clinical Research Training.
Periyar University, Salem. India
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
• Bioprocess Engineering Techniques
• Biochemical Techniques
• Biophysical Techniques
• Immunological Techniques
• Molecular Biology and Recombinant DNA Technology
• Plant production technologies
Agoro Sare High School, KCSE - Mean grade (B-)
Sakagwa Primary School , KCPE - Marks acquired 468/700
Language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English Proficient Proficient Proficient Proficient Proficient
French Independent user Independent user Basic User Basic User Basic User
Communication skills ▪ Good communication skills gained through my experience as technical manager.
Organisational / managerial skills ▪ Leadership , Planning , scheduling, meeting deadline and time management.
Computer skills ▪ Good command of Microsoft Office™ tools
References Editor : Kenya African Students’ Association, India- 2008 Academic Year and awarded certificate of leadership by the Kenya High Commissioner, New- Delhi.
1. Dr. N. Kannan,
Ksr College of Arts and Science.
637 215, Nammakal Dst.
Cell: +91 9894955557.
2. Samson Basweti,
P.O BOX 462 – 00200,
3. Michael Motume,
P.O Box 3079, Gaborone,
▪ copy of degree and consolidated transcript;
▪ Copies of testimonials, secondary and primary certificates
▪ Copy of leadership certificate