EXTENSIVE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Led the origination of investments in renewable energy across multiple technologies (wind, solar, biomass and LFG).
• Created over 1,200MW wind energy portfolio by implementing multi-strategy approach, greenfield development, strategic acquisitions and developer joint-ventures. This business unit was sold to International Power.
• Developed a funding platform to allow high-net worth investors to invest along-side sophisticated operators.
• Source investment opportunities by extending relationships with legal, financial and operating organizations.
• Creative originator, able to apply broad financial expertise to maximize the economics and direction of a prospect.
UNIQUE STRUCTURING EXPERIENCE
Advised numerous investment funds and companies on capital raising, reporting, strategy and structured solutions.
• Raised over $800 million for renewable energy projects and secured numerous supporting contracts, (ie. PPAs).
• Led investment activities for Citigroup Investments’ fund investments, Funded over 6 funds more than $400 million.
• Created all investment material, investor lists and presented to banks, European and Middle Eastern investors alongside clients, Fortress, Ellington Management Group, AmCap and others. Funds exceeded $1.0 billion.
• Active board member of over 10 companies and guided decisions on management, strategy, financing and market.
INNOVATIVE SOLAR COMMERCIAL AND UTILITY SCALE METHODOLOGY
Lead the assessment and development with the ability to find value through financial structuring, observing market asymmetries, working rapidly and a relentless pursuit of understanding.
• Entrepreneurial – willing to take measured risks and approach an investment from multiple angles.
• Performance Driven – understand how to qualify risk and return to properly assess an investment.
• Energetic – enjoy being challenged and seek opportunities that have impact in a market, deepen my understanding of the market, and create meaningful change to the world.