Co-Author, The Laws of Brand Storytelling & Power of Visual Storytelling. Formerly delivered disruptive social media, content strategy, PR, crisis and reputation management for Dunkin', TripAdvisor, Sprinklr, Comcast, State Street. I now consult with high growth startups, medium and large corporations around the world. I specialize in brand storytelling, content strategy, social media strategy, crisis and reputation management.
I'm here to help you. Need a solid, non-judgemental sounding board to run a marketing idea or campaign by? Looking to develop a content marketing or brand storytelling strategy? Want help in understanding how to shape a good story for your company? Need to troubleshoot a problem? I truly geek out on these areas of marketing - but also have 15+ years of experience with global brands across many industries to provide you with actionable advice, strategies, and tips to set you up for success.
I also have significant crisis management experience, both from a PR and social media perspective. How do you navigate a situation where an activist group is attacking you? When an employee dies on the job? When your office is evacuated because of a "funny smell"? When a car crashes into your retail store? When a horrible in-store incident goes viral? When a social media post or company announcement goes horribly wrong? When the news media prints a terrible story and customers have questions? I've been there - and I have stories to share, plus actionable advice to help you navigate crisis situations. I also work with companies to build their crisis management playbooks, processes and policies. I also can help you plan for announcements that might spark a crisis or sensitive situation - e.g. what is your messaging strategy, how to best communicate the news, etc.
Career highlights for me so far (besides the books!) include:
- Developing a viral data and trend-driven PR and content marketing strategy for TripAdvisor
- Shaping Dunkin's social media strategy - viral wins, content strategies & tactics that converted, how to be a brand consumers love on social media
- Taking Dunkin' through its IPO - how to tell this very important brand story when the eyes of the world are on you
- Live-tweeting for a mega-brand on a Hollywood red carpet
- Building & executing a brand storytelling campaign w/ influencers for a large global B2B tech company
- Driving sales and scale for a startup consumer tech brand across traditional and digital marketing, influencer marketing
- Helping a huge brand navigate unintentionally becoming a meme during the Boston Marathon bombing
- Numerous crisis management situations (employee death at work, office evacuations, activist group attacks, negative tell-all PR exposes, product recalls, and more)
- I could go on :)
For more information on me, please visit: http://www.jessicagioglio.com/about-me/