I am an experienced influencer marketing and technology leader. As a CEO, former army reserves soldier and product designer, I have proven success in digital branding and influencer marketing.
During my recent role as CEO, Co-Founder at MuseFind, I oversaw the creation of the #1 influencer marketing platform for small businesses (170 million consumers influenced, 4,000 small business customers), the #1 speaker on influencer marketing at Social Media Week New York, forged multiple partnerships with New York Fashion Week, Forbes, Havas Luxe and many successful influencer marketing campaigns for the top Fortune 500 brands and award-winning agencies such as Gary Vaynerchuk's Vaynermedia.
My work and expertise in influencer marketing has been featured in the Burgundy School of Business and am also a mentor for the MIT Sloan School for their entrepreneurship program.
My advice and work is for early stage brands and businesses who want to grow their revenue and impact by working with ideal influencers who will promote them.
Call me to...
- Identify your ideal influencers
- Craft the perfect influencer marketing strategy
- Optimize the perfect influencer marketing campaign to grow your business
- Know what to look for to find your ideal co-founder for your startup
More on me:
- New York Fashion Week 2017-present (Sponsor)
- Social Media Week (Speaker)
- Forbes (Expert)
- Havas Luxe NY (Speaker)
- MIT Sloan School of Business Management (Mentor)
- Vancouver Startup Weekend (Judge, Mentor)
- New York City Fashion Startup Weekend (Mentor)