Coached over 1,000 professionals through career transitions and relaunches. Wharton MBA, MIT undergrad. With business experience at Bain & Co, Neutrogena Corp (J&J), A.T. Kearney and J.P. Morgan coupled with 5+ yrs as a career coach and lecturer at UCLA Anderson for MBA students, I bring my peronsal experiences with career transitions and relaunches as well as a business perspective to my coaching.
I am most passionate about helping people find meaningful work, using skills they *love* to use (vs. what they think they "should" do).
- Wharton MBA
- M.I.T., B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Coaches Training Institute
- Coaching certification from the International Coaching Federation
My career advice has been featured in Business Insider, Wharton Magazine, Careerealism.com, Career Builder, and Monster.com.
- Self Assessment: Vision, Values, and Priorities
- Trained in the Career Leader assessment tool
- Personal branding/positioning
- Job Search strategies
- Networking strategies
- Interview coaching & consulting case interview skills
- Return-to-work expert for women (and men) who have had a career break
- MBA job search, MBA admissions
- Promotion strategies
- How to be effective on the job day 1