Highly commercial, results orientated c-level executive and business founder. 18 years in digital media-tech across a range of business maturation stages, models and industry verticals.
Founder @Vidify (2009 - present), innovative on-demand video production model servicing global business directory sector. Delivering £5m+ in revenue on behalf of channel partners.
Proven success in startups/SaaS, experienced in scaling user acquisition/revenue growth strategies. Keen ability to optimise fast growth business operations/craft appropriate tech led solutions.
Ideal partner for CEO's and early stage management teams in need of strategic commercial experience plus practical know how. Recent roles include several C-level advisory/interim consultancy projects across a variety of sectors including; online video, Ad-tech and B2B SaaS.
CRO at Trint 2016/2017, taking business to team of 20, £100k+ in MRR within 12 months of launch. Commercial lead on investment round, closing £2.4m in May 2017.
Passionate about working with smart, ambitious people and addressing the challenges of scaling early stage business models.
• Effective business partner/collaborator for early stage CEO/founding team.
• Hybrid Commercial + business operations know how/value. Ability to drive top & bottom line.
• Data driven business optimisation; from pricing and sales perf. through resource allocation.
• Professionalising a business; prioritising/planning, KPI/data management, control frameworks.
• Web based customer acquisition/revenue growth strategy & execution.
• Experience/understanding of optimising key SaaS growth levers (CAC, LTV, ACV, Churn),
• Large media production operations mgt and know how.
• Early stage cross functional team building and development.
• Experience/appreciation of culturally diverse environments.
• Multi-lingual. Professional proficiency in Spanish.
Have lived/worked in the US, Mexico, Colombia, Spain and Russia.