New product pricing/Competitive Pricing/Value-based Pricing
Leader in new product pricing and advanced analytics, with over 15 years of international experience introducing and building advanced analytic, machine learning and pricing expertise to drive profit growth across industries, including Internet, financial and healthcare (medtech).
- Pioneered and headed pricing at Medtronic International, winning the Marketing Excellence Award twice, for new product pricing and education. Priced the first transcatheter heart valve, pacemakers, ICDs, valves, heart-lung machines, vascular products, etc.
- Headed pricing at a Top 10 North American bank, focusing on transactions and deposits
- Introduced advanced machine learning and predictive analytic algorithms at Expedia, initially for traveler recommendations, then expanding to forecasting, revenue management and anomaly detection.
- Thought leader in multistakeholder recommendation systems
- Consultant to multiple start-ups in healthcare, IT, blockchain and consumer goods on pricing
- Pricing subject matter expert for Innosuisse, the Swiss government Commission for Technology and Innovation
- MBA from IMD
- MS from MIT
More at: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/