Abercrombie and Fitch Asset Protection
August 2015 to present.
Asset Protection Investigator
* Responsible for the execution of Asset Protection initiatives in assigned locations (3-6 stores), as well as, implementation of shortage reduction programs in high shrink location(s)
* Partner with local store management to meet strategic asset protection objectives
* Effectively leverage business and sales performance as a means for shortage reduction
* Participate in store associate training regarding approved Asset Protection procedures and workshops
* Commit to the highest degree of professionalism and customer service
* Conduct surveillance using CCTV or floor techniques to apprehend and deter theft in accordance with the company apprehension policies
* Initiate and support investigations related to Organized Retail Crime while partnering with immediate supervisor, Zone ORC Investigator, and local law enforcement
* Prepare case reports covering investigation and case details
* Maintain an effective relationship with mall security and local law enforcement partners
* Represent company in court proceedings related to apprehensions
* Initiate investigations related to internal loss, determine sources, and communicate effectively to supervisor
* Routine assessment of store operations, pre shrink indicators, and safety compliance measures through operational audits
* Provide clear and consistent training to all store personnel on safety communication guidelines and current crisis management protocols
Cedar Ridge Children's Home and School
May 2013-October 2015.
Juvenile Childcare Specialist
Supervise a locked down unit of 10 juveniles.
Supervise other childcare staff.
Take children on trips.
Conduct sports and activities with children.
Discipline and monitor behavior.