As an Account Manager, I was working with exciting brands. My responsibility was to communicate with clients, build a strong relationship with them and work with the tactical team internally to translate the clients marketing vision into each campaign.
• Responsive communication with clients on tactical work
• Having calls with clients to coordinate the tasks
• Building the client relationship
• Working with the Ops team to improve client satisfaction
• Planning and coordinating the work on different client accounts
• Managing internal and external teams to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner
Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. My primary responsibility is to define the marketing strategy for Web Factory LLC and the two spin off companies: Sindex and Pendulibrium. Also I am aiming to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
My role includes sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service. I ensure that the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This means that I’m seeking out new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video, and social media. The whole brand awareness and digital presence are my duty.