Possesses 21 years of experience in gathering Business Requirement Specifications, preparing Software Requirement Specifications, Software Design Architecture and Development of Software Applications, Testing, Maintenance, and Documentation involving all phases Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as experienced Software Developer, Team Leader, Software Architect, Project Manager, and VP IT Department with excellent analytical, problem solving skills, strong idea generation abilities, prioritizing tasks, promoting a spirit of teamwork and accountability, and working as an individual or in a team.
See myself as a part of a proficient team striving for success and achieving the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
▪ Extensive experience with SOLID Software Design Principles, Software Architectural Patterns and Styles, and Software Design Patterns, especially Dependency Injection with Mock Data of Test-Driven Design (TDD) in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts including Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
▪ Search engine optimization (SEO) process techniques using Apache Solr.
▪ Windows application in WPF using MVVM and PRISM architectural pattern.
▪ Business Logical Layer (BLL) using Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation Services (WWF) with Microsoft AppFabric, Business Logical Domains, Vendors APIs, and Customers APIs.
▪ Data Access Layer (DAL) using Entity Framework, Bulk Operations, ADO.NET, and LINQ Providers for data manipulation.
▪ Multilingual, multi-market Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DWH, EDW, ETL, ODS, Data Marts), Meta Data Modeling, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Stewardship, Data Custodian, and Reporting Solutions (SSRS).
▪ SQL Server migration strategies, indexing and statistics strategies, transactions and isolation levels with performance tuning and optimization, data partitioning and compression, managing databases life cycle with source control, continuous integration, and release management.
▪ Multilingual, multi-market, cross-platform, cross-browsers, N-tier multi-threaded B2B, B2C, ERP, CRM, EAI, ESB solutions with Load Balancing, Grid Computing, and Clouding.
▪ Network and infrastructure architecture designs, applying organizational security requirements and policies based on upstream business requirements using HTTP/HTTPS/TCP/IP and other application layers protocols.
▪ Alternative Investments solutions, banking solutions, financial products, and services; Premium and claims reconciliation solutions in Financial and Commercial Insurance domains; Banking solutions using Nodus products; Solutions for provisioning and billing in telecommunications industry; Real-Estate solutions; Medical devices of in vitro diagnostics solutions; Managing media content on the radio and television channels; eDiscovery and Records Information Management (RIM) solutions; Post- and parcel solutions; Educational domain solutions; Document Management solutions; Human resources solutions; E-Commerce solutions.
Master’s Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science between 1990 and 1995 in Balashovsky State Institute, Russia
70-561: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - ADO.NET Applications
70-536: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation
Parallel Programming, Multi-threading, Windows-Services, WebAPI Services (REST), WCF-Services (OData/REST/SOAP), Web-Services, Web-Forms, Win-Forms
Design Principles, Styles, Patterns
Architectural Patterns and Styles, Gang of Four Design Patterns, Dependency Injection; Data Discovery, Data Validation, ETL, Operational Data Store (ODS), Dimensional Data Modeling, Slowly Changing Dimensions Load, Data Mart, Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Mining, Kimball, Inmon, Hybrid, Data Vault Data Warehouse Concepts; Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS); OData, REST, SOA, MVC, MVVM
Agile/Scrum, Test-Driven Design (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Refactoring, Waterfall
Software design tools
Microsoft Visio, Sybase Power Designer, Erwin
Microsoft SQL Server 2016-6.5, Apache Solr, MongoDB, Microsoft Access, Oracle 12c-10.2g, Sybase, IBM DB2 (AS/400)
Frameworks, foundations, development tools
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0 (.NET), Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation 4.0/3.5 (WCF), Microsoft WebAPI (REST), Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4 (WWF), Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation 4.0 (WPF), Microsoft ADO.NET, Microsoft Entity Framework 7/6/5/4 (EF), Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2015-2000, Microsoft SQL Server 2016-6.5, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2016-2005 (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2016-2005 Analysis Services (SSAS) with Multidimensional and Tabular solutions, Microsoft SQL Server 2016-2005 Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, Toad for Oracle, Oracle SQL Developer, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, NodeJS, Karma, Protractor, Bootstrap, Ninject, NUnit, Moq, Microsoft Unit Test Project, Aspose, Autofac (IoC), Jenkins (CI), Apache Tika, JIRA, Confluence, HipChat
Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe 2005/6.0 (VSS), SVN, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Git
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera
Microsoft Windows, Linux (Fedora, Ubunta)
HTTP, HTTPS, REST, SOAP, TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, ODBC, OLEDB
Microsoft Office/Word/Excel, Active Directory, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006/2004, IIS