That’s a great question. Unfortunately, as of today - all Clarity Live sessions are curated and moderated by our customer success managers and not open to other members, or experts to create manually.
If you’re an expert and would like to suggest a Q&A session that you could host, please send an email to email@example.com outlining.
- Target Audience (Role, Experience, Education, etc)
Clarity Live provides a unique format for our experts to engage with our communities. For many members, it's a way for them to learn more about an experts experience and accomplishments in a very organic what.
Are experts paid?
No. The value to the expert is the opportunity to showcase their experience and reach a broader audience that typically results in 1-on-1 paid follow up calls.
- We promote the Clarity Live sessions to thousands of members to ensure each one sells out.
- All sessions are recorded and published online to our YouTube channel, blog, email newsletter and social media channels. (150K+ member audience).
- Simple format: Experts present on their chosen topic for 20 minutes, then we turn the floor over to a 20 minute Q&A session with attendees. Webinars usually run anywhere from 40 to 60 minutes.
- Experts will increase their profile and reputation within Clarity and show up higher in organic search results, resulting in a more paid calls.
- Experts arrive 10-15 minutes early to their Clarity Live session to ensure the video & audio connections are working great.