With over 12 years with experience in the nonprofit sector, I approach my work with a sincere desire to make organizations stronger. Traditional process improvement begins with looking at what is wrong and defining measures and steps to improve those deficit areas. By using a strengths-based approach, I help people and organizations identify what is already working well for them and define a plan for expansion of those areas to improve other areas.
As a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, I work with individuals and teams to:
- use their unique talents to produce results and reach their goals
- overcome obstacles, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities
- use strengths to transform their personal and professional relationships
- understand their unique strengths within the context of others
- provide managers with techniques for using strengths-based development to address specific team-related issues and challenges
- teach teams to discover, develop, and use their unique talents for greater team engagement and productivity
Specialty areas: StrengthsFinder, needs assessment, strategic planning, use of analytics and data to improve operational efficiencies, prospect research and management, database administration, database vendor selection, database conversion, post-conversion cleanup and implementation, gift processing, records management, internal and external reporting.