I am a very experienced technical sales professional in the data center, internet and connectivity industry. Especially in Amsterdam and Frankfurt am Main. And recently also active in Russian markets.
I am very familiar with the competitive landscape, pricing, supplier value proposition and customer buying criteria. I understand the commercial models, proposals, sourcing and contract negotiations very well.
I know how to negotiate, close more deals and favorable terms & conditions. So eventually both customer and supplier, receive the best possible value.
Here are some questions, that I can help answer for my customers:
1) How to create a successful business development strategy and find new customers and partners?
2) Who are the key competitors, how should we position ourselves to gain market share?
3) What are the key revenue drivers in the data center colocation markets?
4) How do we select the right colocation facility while our hybrid cloud strategy is in transition?
5) How do I select the right carrier and negotiate a new ENNI deal to extend my network?
6) What are key trends and developments in the data center industry (for example: traditional retail colocation vs hyperscale wholesale data centers)?
7) How do I select the right transit provider, while making most use of my IXP peering ports?
Personally, I like to think big and have big goals. I enjoy negotiating, making deals, solving problems. I am very passionate about providing and receiving, great high quality customer service. I am an absolute optimist and always play to win. I don’t give up.
I am used to working in foreign business culture (German, American, Russian, Japanese). I enjoy motivating other people, presenting, writing multilingual creative content.
Specialties: sales, business development, revenue retention, revenue growth, consulting, Data center, colocation, Connectivity, carriers, interconnect, IOT, peering, IP-Transit, cloud connect, Market scan, Supplier comparison, benchmarking, procurement, sourcing, negotiations, closing, contract review