Academic, Research Consultant, Entrepreneur, and Trade Broker based in Kuwait with connections to the private and public sector. Five years of experience.
I have extensive experience conducting research on social, political, and economic life in the Middle Eastern environment with a specific focus on the Gulf Cooperation Council countries (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen). Since 2013 I have repeatedly conducted field trips to the Arab Gulf specifically to collect data, carry out interviews and develop contacts in the region from a wide range of political, social, and economic actors as well as the local peoples.
My specialty is political economy (B.A., M.A., and PhD student in Political Science) and I can consult you on a wide variety of challenges in the following areas of interest:
1. Conducting fieldwork for academic, private sector or government projects.
2. Economic research for new business development.
3. Assistance developing strategies for a current business.
4. Developing grant applications for public or private sector bidding/contracts.
5. Information about domestic business environments.
6. Development of tailored social media campaigns for local audiences.