DOREEN DE-ORNET - Vice-Chair Person, National Christian Students Association
I am a multi-tasking Vice-Chair Person of the National Christian Students Association with +1 years of experience with the youth and +2 years of experience with adult English teaching.
Bugolobi, Kampala Uganda
2017 – 2018 - VICE-CHAIRPERSON, NATIONAL CHRISTIAN STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
• Responsible for creating, improving and encouraging the growth of youth skills in Uganda through National Christian students Association opportunities.
• Organized and oversaw the Inter-campus Festival 2018 that brought together different students from all universities in Uganda.
• Spearheaded the social media advertisement and mobilization for the Inter-Campus Festival 2018.
• Trained a number of students (50) from universities like Makerere and Kyambogo among others to be more creative and innovative. About eight are taking part in the Hult prize competition, Uganda Security Exchange among others.
2010-2011 - ST.JOSEPH’S NAMAGUNGA HIGH SCHOOL
• I studied Physics, Economics, Mathematics, and Entrepreneurship and passed my A levels with 17 points.
• I studied an online course about climate with the Young Leader Initiative.
English teaching skills - excellent.
Care for children – excellent.
Sunday school teaching – excellent.
Interpersonal skills – excellent.
Public relations – excellent.