5+ years experience in teaching and research with added 2 years of experience in Quality Assuarance of Pharmaceuticle products.
• Hands on experience in teaching various pharmaceutical science subjects and guiding PhD students, M.Pharma Students and B.Pharm for their projects.
• Strong research base that focus on developing and translating new drug delivery systems for the prevention and treatment of various diseases such as cancer, HIV, rheumatoid arthritis, Inflammation, and Asthma. Also focus to research on particle engineering using various commercially available techniques such as spray drying, super critical fluid particle former and lyophilizer.
• Research experience with cell lines studies, analytical method developments, block co-polymer synthesis in development of bioresponsive drug delivery for treatment of cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Proficient in handling Supercritical fluid particle former, Spray dryer, Malvern Zetasizer, Lyophilizer, Tablet Compression Techniques, HPLC, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer.
• Experience of preparation and evaluation of novel carriers such as nanoparticles, liposomes, niosomes, trasferosomes, nasal insert, composite particles, pulmospheres, On demand enzyme induce injection, Vaginal Ring and Polymeric micelles etc.