2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) - Digital Health Summit Panel
2014 MediaPost Mobile Insider Summit
2014 OMMA Art & Science of Advertising
David is also a 7 time digital marketing, technology & product award winner:
- 2016 ChiCity Artificial Intelligence (AI) Hack - Honorable Mention for "Rawoo!"
- 2014 Google Developer - Android Wear hackathon 2nd place for "Snuzi"
- 2013 StartupBus Finalist for "MyBestRx.com"
- 2013 SxSW American Airline Travel Hack 2nd place winner for "MokiiCo"
- 2013 Chicago Civic Code-a-thon 3rd place winner for "git.to"
- 2013 IBM Impact Conference 4th place winner for "HumanHealth"
- 2012 SxSW AT&T Developer Grand Prize winner for "BoogieUp"
Prior to Conversant, David was a Principal Consultant at EXL Blue Slate Solutions, a Senior Product Manager at Anthem BlueCrossBlueShield, BCBS of IL, TX, OK, NM & MT (HCSC), an Account Director for AOL Mobile Advertising, a Mobile Marketing Evangelist at Arc Worldwide / Leo Burnett, an Account Manager at Vibes Media and an IoT specialist at Teng & Associates.
David was also on the Board of Directors at the Chicago Interactive Marketing Association (CIMA), a founding member of the Heartland Mobile Council, a member of MoMo Chicago and the Mobile Marketing Association.
He completed his BA in Information Decision Sciences from the University of Illinois, was accepted into the Founder's Institute in 2013 & certified by DePaul University's Kellstadt College in Interactive Marketing in 2012.
Specialties: Strategy, Mobile, IoT, Wearables, Healthkit, HomeKit, Android Wear, Home & Auto, CRM, SMS, Hackathons, Business Analyst, Ad Sales, Speaking Engagements, Middleware, SMS, QR Codes, UxD, Design, Mobile Apps, HTML5, AI