Brand identity & website strategist. Founder of Cheers Creative. Proud WordPress Geek. Teacher and Mentor. Featured & referenced in Forbes, Ladies Learning Code, Business Mistakes Podcast and more.
Set up a call with me and I will show you:
- How to brand yourself as an expert in your field
- How to build a business with your strengths and your story
- How to become an authority in your industry
- What you need to show in your portfolio to attract high-paying clients
- How to qualify potential clients
Sometimes you need another pair of eyes on your design project before you send a preview to your client. As founder of an award-winning agency (www.cheerscreative.com), I've crafted brand identities, print design, social media promos, and websites that get results for the client. If you're unsure of a concept you're working on, Send me a preview and let's review it together! Any info and images you send will remain 100% confidential.
Wordpress is a great tool to help you build your web design business! In the span of a few short years, I grew my agency Cheers Creative and became one of the most talked about and sought-after agencies on the web (www.cheerscreative.com/press). I've been invited to talk about WordPress and web design on various podcasts, and my work can be seen in various web design showcases. I've learned a few things along the way and I'm eager to share my tips with you!
I can show you how to:
- Offer your client the best value with WordPress Websites
- Go from being considered a "web designer for hire" to being a highly valued website consultant with WordPress
- Best web design business practices
I absolutely love the X WordPress theme, created by the good folks at ThemeCo! The X theme is the last WordPress theme you will ever buy. You can build virtually anything that you have in your head, and is a great tool for web design beginners and more experienced developers. Because it's so robust, many consider the X Theme to be a framework. After using the X theme, my business transformed and has never been the same. I have several websites featured in the official X Theme showcase, I've been invited to talk about the X Theme on the 1stWebDesigner Podcast, and I've created award-winning websites with X. I even partnered with ThemeCo, the authors of the X theme, and developed a couple of the demos that come standard with every X theme installation, empowering thousands of X Theme customers to make great websites.
If you are serious about creating a web design business with WordPress, I highly recommend starting with the X Theme. You don't need to be boxed in with themes that are too rigid. Let's talk and I will share all the great things I've learned!
Is your website a client/customer magnet or repellent? Let's find out with my website review! You'll receive suggestions on:
- Website Visuals (the overall feel of your website through color, font and image choice, and more)
- Your current webpage layouts
- Website Content and Messaging
- Website Speed and Hosting
- How to make your offerings more appealing
- How to stand out from your online competition
- How to optimize your website for conversions and get your viewers to take action!
- How to integrate your website with social media and email marketing for more website traffic
- How to make your website your hardest-working employee
My call with Dana was an outstanding lesson for me and my business. She has an amazing knack for quickly assessing what it is you are trying to do, as well as your strengths and goals, and offers a firm, concise plan in a way that is easy to digest and carry out. Her insight far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend her services to any professional in any industry.