Clarah Mosenogi Magano
• Bachelor of Arts in Humanities (Development Studies, and Anthropology)
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication Science
Expert-level understanding of performance evaluation, including the assessment of metrics, comparative analysis, and future projections based on improvement.
• Familiar with data mining applications used to retrieve information for analysis and electronic reporting tools.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, evidenced by comfort in sharing and interpreting report data with managers and preparing statements to be reviewed by stakeholders.
• Recognized by employees as being empathetic and helpful in understanding their evaluations.
• Organized and detailed in all aspects of work.
• Working under pressure, Good knowledge of risk analysis and management techniques, Sound knowledge of project management and research methodologies, Microsoft office, Critical analysis, and creative thinking.
Media Transcriber Feb 2020 - Nov 2020
e2f, Translations, San Jose, CA
● Resolved and edited and transcribed reports and corrected material for material, grammar, and clarity.
● Achieved freelance work with flexibility with employer-set deadlines.
● Independently contracted, working through an online portal.
● Created text records of audio-visual files from television dramas, reality shows, news programs, game shows, podcasts, documentary footage, and audio interviews.