Camden is an experienced and accomplished social impact entrepreneur, investor, and executive leader. He has a passion for solving the world’s biggest and most complex problems through creative business strategy.
• At age 19, Camden co-founded and built Michigan’s largest wood pellet manufacturing facility providing biomass fuel for the alternative heating market, which was sold a few years later to an international boutique private equity office.
• After graduating with a degree in Economics and spending a few years in commercial banking, Camden worked as the Senior Analyst of Global Private Equity for the DeVos family office (RDV Corp.) with a focus on direct fund investments and co-investment deals across North America and Europe.
• Based on family experiences with addiction - Camden founded a 501c3 Non-Profit (NewWayRecovery.org) and created an innovative youth addiction prevention curriculum (Crave21.org) and scholarship pledge program (Wait21.org). These programs have since reached over 100,000 youth and has been recognized across the United States and used by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in Singapore and Scholastic, Inc.
• Camden is the co-founder of Better Drinking Culture, a leading national grassroots organization focused on reducing alcohol abuse through healthier lifestyle choices. The company collaborates with the top alcohol producers in the world in providing educational resources, training and campaign messaging around moderate and mindful consumption.
• Most recently, Camden helped to build and scale a national real estate photography business that is now the world’s largest indirect employer of survivors from human trafficking. He currently remains an active investor in the organization.