Brad Murphy is founder of Gear Stream and is a serial entrepreneur with over 35 years pioneering new Enterprise innovations in product and software development. Since 2000, Brad has helped over 50 Global 2000 companies successfully transition to modern large scale cloud based, lean-agile design/build execution models proven to radically improve business impact, time-to-market, and top line revenue growth.
His company, Gear Stream is a business agility and digital transformation organization helping enterprise and fast-growing entrepreneurial organizations overcome the challenge of dysfunctional departmental silo's that plague business and IT groups and in their place transition to high collaboration and high-speed business and IT product and service development operating models.
Brad has helped transform and scale more than 600 Agile software and product development teams, including teams at global innovators including Comcast, Standard & Poor’s, NBC Universal, UBS, and Alcatel Lucent to name a few.
Gear Stream works with companies to:
- Hack organizations for radically improved speed and responsiveness
- Ruthlessly avoid wasted time and effort on ideas that distract the organization
- Inject new growth into existing products and services
- Rapidly stand-up proven lean & agile teaming models that routinely create new products users love
Brad and his company work best with executives and organizations that:
- Embrace new innovation culture & mindsets
- Enable leaders & teams to untether themselves from the past & move fearlessly into the future
- Recognize that flattening the organization is key to agility and innovation
- Understand that tearing down organizational silo's is critical to success, but hard to do
- Realize that innovation happens within teams, not ivory towers
- Are ready to inject transformational change in leadership, teams & accountability
For more information about Gear Stream, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org