Formally a Corporate Puke myself, many years ago I purchased a $4mil distributor and grew/converted it into a $15mil systems integrator--sold to partner. Funded and built 2 retail stores--selling to managers. Recently consulted for a buyer to obtain SBA funding to negotiate/acquire an existing NYC B2B company. Many years of expertise in evaluating and negotiating the acquisition of small companies in New York and New Jersey. Buying a business is hard work as most deals never close. Before you spend lots of time and money chasing down dead end deals--call me. I will not waste your time--nor your money.
Contact me if:
1. You are a successful Corporate Puke (Sales/Marketing/IT/Finance/Legal/Operations/Manufacturing, etc.) who has never owned a business before.
2. You are unsure about really being willing to take a leap of faith on buying a company.
3. You have money to invest but probably not enough to fund an entire purchase.
4. You really don't know how to go about this and you don't want to spend lots of money to find out.
5. You want answers to a few basic (yet important) questions to help you decide if this makes sense for you and your family.
6. You lie awake in bed wondering: "What if...?"
I am not an attorney, a CPA nor am I a business broker. Many years ago--I was you. I took a shot with many bumps and bruises along the way. My only regret is i didn't have a guy like me to talk to!