Struggling with work overflow? Not ready to scale up? I can help you set up your virtual team up for success.
A virtual team (also known as a geographically dispersed team, distributed team or remote team refers to a group of individuals who work together from different geographic locations and rely on communication technology and digital platforms in order to collaborate.
Through Clarity you get the added advantage of working directly with me. I am a master dot-connector. I will help you focus and hone the mindset required to experience the results you desire. I provide the answers to questions and solutions to problems to leaders that are passionate about putting them into action.
Visit my portfolio and schedule a call today.
We help you explore alternatives by design to experience the desired results. Our approach is based on our trademark DESIGN LeverageTM Methodology, a design process approach to wicked problems. We have applied this process to the development and design of comprehensive & strategic plans, on-site and virtual team projects internationally. Combined with our expert knowledge of industry standards, and best practices take planning and project teams to a higher level.
We provide added value in developing your in-house or virtual team, which provides unique advantages compared to outsourced services:
• Advantage #1: Convenience. It is easy, you only have one phone number to keep on speed dial!
• Advantage #2: Efficiency. Spelled QTT (Quicker Turn-around Time).
• Advantage #3: Knowledge. With an in-house team, you can rest assured, knowing you are getting a quality product without the inflated timeline.
• Advantage #4: Flexibility. You can always get a hold of someone who is familiar with your project that can assist you so you are never left hanging. How’s that for customer service?
• Advantage #5: Reliable. Outsourced agencies have their own bottom lines to think of first. An in-house team’s bottom line is also yours.
Follow us on Twitter @SNATCH_IT!