I'm a SQL Server Database engineer that work in the areas of Database Development, Database Design, Database Administration, Performance Tuning, Architecture, High Availability/Disaster Recovery implementations and more.
Do you need translation to Portuguese? Don't know where to go? We're here to help. I'm a native Brazilian, and have help several of fellow friends with Portuguese translations.
We have over 8+ years working with MS SQL Server with Database projects ranging from Development, Design, Performance Tuning, HA/DR solutions and more. If you need anything related to SQL Server, chances are that I can help you.
Here are some of our qprojects that we've performed:
• SQL-Server consolidation for all White & Case LLP datacenters (AMERICAS, EMEA, ASIA). This was due to the new EA agreement with Microsoft, which is based on the new Core licenses model, plus DB consolidation/merge and new Installation, HA/DR, SLA standards.
• Integrated White & Case HR partner’s info into the company’s SaaS library system SydneyPLUS. This was done using IntApp Integration Builder ETL tool.
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery architecture and implementation of Holland & Knight’s Document Management system using SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
• Consolidation and organization of Holland & Knight’s database server infrastructure utilizing virtualization, workload analysis and HA/DR techniques. This was also used to migrate old editions to SQL Server 2012.
• Deployment and Administration of Microsoft Azure SQL VMs. This was an assignment for Holland & Knight's third party lawyer’s foundation websites. In addition, we have developed a disconnected data import from our internal DW feed. This was done using SSIS 2012.
• Integration of H&K and Micron CE manager CLE and CPD systems. This is used to track Attorney's licenses as well as e-Learning progress. This was done using SSIS 2008 through Web Services native integration.
• Database Design and development as well as their associated reports for Transcendent’s “Application Ranking module”. This module is being used by the Global Marriott hotel chain to check their site performance. The module was developed in SQL Server 2008 and the reports were created using DevExpress Report Designer.
• Database scope, design, and development for Transcendent’s “Capital Expenditure Module”. This module will serve Marriott and Comcast with the ability for each to manage their budget and project planning expenditures. This is being developed using SQL Server 2008 and reports created using DevExpress Report Designer.
• Database design and development of United HealthCare member base import solution to interact with EDGE CRhM and Order management modules. This was developed using SQL Server 2008 and SSIS package.
• Database design and development of FidoPharm Peachtree accounting integration and EDGE Order Management module. This was developed using SQL Server 2008 and SSIS package.