I am the author of AI for People and Business: A Framework for Better Human Experiences and Business Success and founder, CEO, and principal consultant of InnoArchiTech.
An expert in business, analytics, and product management, I have nearly 20 years of innovation experience. My primary areas of expertise are data science and advanced analytics.
I have helped companies in many industries and of all sizes to benefit from technological innovation and digital transformation, and to build great data products. I am also an experienced speaker and teacher who has helped thousands of people grasp the details and benefits of data science and advanced analytics.
• Book author
• Keynote speaker, including at the LiquidFrameworks 2019 ConnectFX conference
• Speaker and teacher on the benefits of AI, machine learning, data science, and product strategy, and featured by organizations such as O’Reilly, Apple, Expedia, E*Trade, 1871, General Assembly, and Skillshare
• Holds a master’s degree in applied mathematics (awarded with distinction)
• Featured by many industry-leading innovation and technology publications, including O’Reilly Media, Knowledge@Wharton, and KDnuggets
• Advisor and mentor to many businesses and entrepreneurs
• Former racecar engineer and race strategist in more than 100 IndyCar races worldwide, including many Indianapolis 500s