Independent consultant developing new brands and reimagining existing brands for start-up and Fortune 500 clients. Serving as Interim CMO and COO to build new marketing practices from the ground-up, scale teams and establish success benchmarks. Proven success optimizing financial structures to increase efficiency and profitability.
Brands: Prosum Technology, LoveLace/Porterhouse Brewing Co., (confidential beauty/tech brand not launched), Nescafe, Target, Royal Caribbean, Timothy Hogan Photography, G-III Apparel Group, Gamevice, Judith Charles Gallery among many others.
Agencies: Mother NY, Ignition Creative LA, MXM LA, GLU agency NY, TIMOTHY HOGAN photography
• Created the first annual plan for a technology consulting business to generate awareness and support the sales team strategies which spanned multiple product verticals including Microsoft solutions, SAP and IT staffing
• Partner and trusted advisor to C-suite executives and Founders to set the company vision, craft the narrative, create focused marketing plans, growth goals and process to inspire innovation and team efficiency
• Crafted comprehensive ‘how-to’ guide for launching a new communications platform designed to accelerate the path to conversion which includes – brand development, consumer journey, content architecture, big idea development, media evaluation and tracking/optimization planning
• Developing process and educational tools for brands to maximize their investment and output with agencies
• Currently developing new social media strategy and content calendar for imported spirits brand and restaurant