United Soccer League (USL), Tampa Florida
Social Media Manager June 2016 - Present
● Analyze, develop, implement and lead all digital marketing and social media campaigns across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) using Facebook Business, Twitter Ads, etc..
• Identify best practices across multiple, related environments and industries and investigate how competitors and other leagues are using paid or promoted social media
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Act as a liaison on behalf of the league to help players and teams with branding, social verifications and various social initiatives and any issues that may occur
• Work with member teams on contests, sweepstakes and broad USL Social Media initiatives, as well as integrate these efforts into the unique USL brand
• Research all new social media platforms
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs through an analytics platform called TapClicks
• Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key influencers. Keep updated/current lists of those influencers across multiple categories
• Update social media dashboard and report success and lessons learned. Actively “listen” to the social media community and regularly report on findings
• Identify opportunities, trends and features in the social media space by understanding consumer insights, trends, social media and global marketing strategies to help produce successful integrated campaigns
Greenville Swamp Rabbits, Greenville South Carolina
Digital Marketing Coordinator Sept 2015 - April 2016
• Developed, managed and implemented the team’s digital marketing and e-marketing strategies
• Developed and implemented social media and e-marketing strategies aimed at increasing tickets sales and game promotion while enhancing the team’s brand within the community.
• Developed, monitored and managed the team’s in-arena digital assets to ensure fulfillment and brand integrity for both the Swamp Rabbits and team partners
• Created and managed all electronic communication from the team to customers, partners and media
• Worked with the Director of Marketing to develop enhanced promotional and marketing platforms with media partners, corporate partners and community partners aimed at generating incremental ticket sales
Cleveland Cavaliers, Lake Erie Monsters, Cleveland Gladiators, Cleveland Ohio
Digital/Web Operations Assistant Oct 2014 - Aug 2015
• Managed social media accounts for the Lake Erie Monsters & Cleveland Gladiators
• Monitored, updated and participated in team’s social network sites including (but not limited to) . Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube
• Assisted in the creation and updating of basic web pages on LakeErieMonsters.com,
ClevelandGladiators.com, CantonCharge.com, CavaliersTeamShop.com, etc.
• Helped edit, resize and publish web graphics, including game and event photo galleries.
• Assisted in video recording of coaches/players during pregame, postgame, press conferences and occasional practice media availability sessions
• Gathered, distributed and archived news clips both electronically and hard copy while also posting clips on the website daily