Are you a UX/UI designer that needs a digital portfolio review, mentorship, or career advice?
Get practical advice on:
1. What’s holding you back on your resume and portfolio
2. How to get interviews
3. How to get hired for the job you love
I'll mentor you with answers that are practical and actionable, like what I've done for corporate clients and university students. Feel free to message me for free before scheduling a call.
• Moderated panel of senior leaders from Ticketmaster, Capital One, NFL on the Future of UX & CX with over 1,000 registrants
• Published over 40 articles on UX/UI Design and Research.
• Recognized among Aquent’s most senior UX subject-matter experts for 6+ years
• Established UX agency that is rated among the top in the US by UpCity
• Taught UX/UI design and research best practices to Fortune 500 companies like Chase, Disney, McKinsey, Visa, including 10 universities, consulting, financial, government, heavy machinery, insurance, logistics, pharma, and technology companies
• Served as an Adjunct Professor in DePaul University's graduate UX program for 5 years
• Taught 12 different UX course titles for corporate and academic clients with evaluation scores averaging 98%
• Taught as an HFI (Human Factors International) certification instructor for 10+ years for both the CUA (Certified Usability Analyst) and CXA (Certified Experience Analyst)
• Established UX Certified (UXC), a UX certification that certifies professionals in UX/UI design and research best practices
• Established Top Rated and Award-Winning UX Agency
• Completed advanced UX/UI design and research projects with 10x ROI for Fortune 500 companies like Citi, University of Chicago, Verizon Wireless, SeaWorld over 20+ years of experience